Wednesday 16 November 2011

Handmade Tree Decorations

After a recent post entitled Have a Handmade Christmas I explored the kind of things you can make for the upcoming christmas season, which are brilliant as decorations for your own home and can also be given as lovely hand-made gifts. 
After exploring some of the suggestions already available, I became inspired and tried my hand at making a few myself! 
Here are my tree and stocking decorations, made using a selection of cotton fabrics, buttons, trimmings and of course a Merry Christmas tag. 










If you are interested in buying any of the items above (just £4 each) or you would like a piece specially made, just let me know. I can work to a chosen colour scheme or base something around a loved-one's initial. You can contact me by email at beckigarrod@hotmail.co.uk  

2 comments: